My advice based on my experiences so far this year is…
- learn not to speak on anything that doesn’t personally concern you.
- never worry about things that aren’t in your control.
- don’t sweat someone if isn’t mutual.
- once you feel that someone’s loyalty towards you is starting to waiver, cut them off instantly.
- it’s okay to miss people that are no longer in your life.
- be careful who you choose to talk to when vulnerability comes and visits you.
- people are going to be fucked up regardless of how good of a person you are.
- pray pray pray.
The worst people in the world are users and abusers. It’s disgusting to treat someone like shit and then call them up and ask for money cause you know they can’t say no to you. I hope you realize how fucking shady you are. Always knew you were a shady bitch, and you just prove it over and over. Everyone makes mistakes, but taking advantage of people is horrible. Fortunately karma is a bigger bitch than you.